Texture Replacements – Vehicles
Contains texture files for the following:
– Zikz 5368 (less shiny)
– Derry Longhorn 4520 (changed the grill and chrome parts to black)
– CK1500 (dirtier and grey interior)
Textures must be manually installed.
1. Using WinRar, open the shared_textures.pak, located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\SnowRunner\en_us\preload\paks\client
2. Within shared_textures.pak, go to \[textures]\pct, then drag the contents re-textures.zip (this mod) into the pct folder and click OK.
then click OK to add the files.
3. Wait for WinRar to re-pack the directory, then close WinRar.
Note: Re-packing the shared_textures.pak can take several minutes, and looks like it’s doing nothing. Just be patient and let WinRar do its thing. Remember to back up any files you modify. If all else fails, you can restore your game using the ‘verify’ function within the Epic games launcher.